For 15 years, REID DEGAS has been specialising in Gas Safety.
In 1996 the government introduced a law
that requires all landlords to have a duty of
care to Health & Safety when renting part or all of a property.
Listed here, for your convienience, are mandatory checks to be carried out to protect the Health and Safety of others. Every landlord is required by law to check & provide proof of a CP12 Landlord Gas Safety Certification which guarantee’s:
•Gas Tightness on all gas appliances in
• For standing and working pressure (where test point is available).
• For burner pressure and gas rate / manufacture data plate
• For ventilation requirements and test flue flow rate
• To ensure all flame failure devices are operational.
• To ensure all stability brackets and their effective use
• Report any unsafe conditions to the responsible person